Case types

Housing and property
Tenancy and social housing
Tenancy and social housing orders
Domestic violence tenancy laws
Aboriginal Tenancy List
Agricultural tenancy
Agricultural tenancy orders
Home building
Home building claims under $30,000
Enforcing home building orders
Dividing fences
Strata and community living
Strata and community schemes
Strata schemes orders
Community schemes orders
Residential communities
Residential community orders
Retirement villages
Retirement village orders
Holiday parks
Holiday parks orders
Boarding houses
Boarding houses orders
Consumers and businesses
Consumer claims
Motor vehicles
Retail leases
Retail lease orders
Agent commissions and fees
Conveyancing costs
Uncollected goods
Guardianship orders
Review of guardianship orders
Financial management
Review of enduring guardianship
Interstate recognition
Clinical trials
Administrative review and regulation
Access to government information
Community services
Firearm licences
Occupational licences
Privacy of personal information
State revenue
Victims recognition or restitution payments
Victims recognition payments
Victims restitution payments
Anti-discrimination complaints
Leave hearings
Review of an exemption decision
Register a conciliation agreement

How NCAT works

NCAT Divisions and Appeal Panel
Consumer and Commercial Division
Guardianship Division
Occupational Division
Appeal Panel
How to apply
Apply for an urgent hearing
Confidentiality and privacy
When NCAT receives an application
Withdraw your application
Prepare for your hearing
Hearing preparation checklist
How to respond to a case
Evidence and witnesses
Request a summons
Resolve a case by agreement
Ten top tips for conciliation
Conciliation FAQs
Conciliation case studies
On the hearing day
Video conference hearings
After the hearing
Your rights and obligations
Sound recording and transcripts
Enforcing NCAT orders
Enforce a money order
Warrant for possession
Enforce a work order
Legal costs
Appeal an NCAT decision
Set aside or vary decision
External appeals

Forms and fees

Guardianship Division forms
Occupational Division forms
Appeal Panel forms
Fees at NCAT
How to make a payment
Reduced fees and fee waivers
Apply online

Publications and resources

Hearing lists
Fact sheets
Guardianship Division fact sheets
News and announcements
NCAT Member Recruitment
NCAT 5-year statutory review
NCAT Member Recruitment
NCAT Liverpool Registry is moving
Case digests
NCAT Legal Bulletin
Appeal Panel Decisions Digest
Guardianship Division Case Digest
Policies and tabled documents
Published decisions

Help and support

NCAT Online Services Help
NCAT Online Services FAQs
Get legal help and advice
How we can and cannot assist
Interpreters and translators
Frequently asked questions
Guardianship Division FAQs
Applications FAQs
Hearings FAQs
Enforcement FAQs

About NCAT

What is NCAT?
Our leadership
Speeches and conference papers
Tribunal Members
Federal jurisdiction
Annual reports
Feedback and complaints
Contact us
Transport and parking
Media enquiries
Communicating with NCAT

Was this content useful?
We will use your rating to help improve the site.
Please don't include personal or financial information here
Please don't include personal or financial information here
Top Return to top of page Top