A selection of written decisions made by NCAT are published on the NSW Caselaw website.
Search NCAT Decisions
NCAT's President or Divisional Heads select decisions for publication on NSW Caselaw which are likely to be of public interest or useful as an educational tool.
Search for NCAT decisions published on the NSW Caselaw website.
NCAT decisions can be viewed by Division on the NSW Caselaw website:
- Administrative and Equal Opportunity Division
- Consumer and Commercial Division
- Guardianship Division
- Occupational Division.
Appeal Panel Decisions
In certain circumstances parties can appeal an NCAT decision. View NCAT's Appeal Panel decisions.
Former tribunal decisions
Access published decisions made by former tribunals which now form part of NCAT.
- Administrative Decisions Tribunal
- Consumer, Trader and Tenancy Tribunal
- Guardianship Tribunal
- Medical Tribunal.
For decisions made by the former Pecuniary Interest and Disciplinary Tribunal, please email email@example.com with details of the decision you want to access.
- NCAT Policy 2 - Publishing Reasons for Decisions (PDF , 261.7 KB)
- NCAT Policy 4 - Access to and Publication of Information Derived from Proceedings (PDF , 229.0 KB)