How to make a payment

Find out how to make a payment when lodging an application or appeal to NCAT, or for other NCAT services.

NCAT Online Services 

You can pay online for all case types in the Consumer and Commercial Division using NCAT Online Services.

This includes:

  • Applications about housing and property such as renting, strata and other residential property disputes.
  • Applications about consumers and businesses, such as general consumer claims, motor vehicle and retail lease disputes.
  • Requests for secondary applications, such as a reinstatement, renewal, application for summons to be issued, and application to set aside or vary Tribunal decision.

Payments can be made via a credit card or debit card. Cards accepted include MasterCard, Visa and American Express.

Online Simple Payment Portal

Generally, fees are paid at the time an application is lodged. If this has not happened, you may be asked to make payment via our Simple Payment Portal. NCAT Registry will send you a secure web link by email or SMS text message for payment by credit card or debit card.

By post

Attach a cheque or money order to your application. It can be made out to 'NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal' or 'NCAT.'

In person

Cash, credit card and EFTPOS payment can be made in person at your nearest NCAT Registry. You can also pay in person which lodging an application at any Service NSW service centre.

Last updated:

18 Jul 2024

Was this content useful?
We will use your rating to help improve the site.
Please don't include personal or financial information here
Please don't include personal or financial information here
Top Return to top of page Top