Communicating with NCAT

All communication about a case should be directed to the relevant NCAT Registry. 

How do I contact NCAT about my case?

Contact the NCAT Registry office managing your case. You can do this by phone, email, post or in person.

You can find the relevant NCAT Registry office and contact information in the footer of any correspondence sent to you from NCAT.

If you are unsure which Registry office is managing your case, please contact NCAT on 1300 006 228.

Quote your case number

Please quote your case number. This helps us keep all your correspondence and documents together. You can find your NCAT case number on any correspondence we have sent you about the case.

Information alert

Please do not copy NCAT into any emails or other correspondence between the parties where no action is required by NCAT.

Do not contact the Tribunal Member

You must not attempt to contact a Tribunal Member directly. This includes attempting to communicate face to face, by telephone, by email, by post, through social media or by any other means

What we do with information you provide

When you provide information to NCAT about a case, we are required by law to share it with other parties in the case unless NCAT has made orders otherwise.

Learn more about confidentiality and privacy.

Last updated:

18 Jul 2024

Was this content useful?
We will use your rating to help improve the site.
Please don't include personal or financial information here
Please don't include personal or financial information here
Top Return to top of page Top